1. Introduction ; Part 1: Adaptive waveform selection — 2. Waveform selection for multistatic tracking of a maneuvering target ; 3. Waveform selection for multistatic target tracking in cluster ; 4. Waveform selection for multistatic target tracking with Cartesian estimates ; 5. Waveform selection for distributed multistatic target tracking ; Part 2.: Optimal geometry analysis — 6. Optimal geometries for multistatic target localization with one transmitter and multiple receivers ; 7. Optimal geometries for multistatic target localization by independent bistatic channels ; Part 3.: Pseudolinear tracking algorithms — 8. Batch track estimators for multistatic target motion analysis ; 9. Closed-form solutions for multistatic target localization with time-difference-of-arrival measurements.
Signal Processing for Multistatic Radar Systems: Adaptive Waveform Selection, Optimal Geometries and Pseudolinear Tracking Algorithms addresses three important aspects of signal processing for multistatic radar systems, including adaptive waveform selection, optimal geometries and pseudolinear tracking algorithms. A key theme of the book is performance optimization for multistatic target tracking and localization via waveform adaptation, geometry optimization and tracking algorithm design. Chapters contain detailed mathematical derivations and algorithmic development that are accompanied by simulation examples and associated MATLAB codes. This book is an ideal resource for university researchers and industry engineers in radar, radar signal processing and communications engineering.
- Develops waveform selection algorithms in a multistatic radar setting to optimize target tracking performance
- Assesses the optimality of a given target-sensor geometry and designs optimal geometries for target localization using mobile sensors
- Gives an understanding of low-complexity and high-performance pseudolinear estimation algorithms for target localization and tracking in multistatic radar systems
- Contains the MATLAB codes for the examples used in the book
Author: Ngoc Hung Nguyen,Kutluyil Dogançay
Publisher: Elsevier Science
Genre: Technology & Engineering / Signals & Signal Processing
Date Published: 2019-11-09
Preview Link: Google Preview Link
Download : Download Free Book